Saturday, May 29, 2010

Important festivities

So, ever since Monday I have been sick. Turns out I have an ear infection with a super bad cold on top of it, which the doctor said can make you feel really poorly. I completely agree with the doctor on this one. I have not felt like doing much of anything, so thank goodness summer break has started!

Thursday I started feeling a little on the up side, which was great since my sister's pharmacy graduation festivities were beginning. Paula surprised us as Valedictorian of her class. What a great honor for her to receive! Friday after the graduation, we went to Spaghetti Warehouse. The food was so yummy! Emily and I started off with some stuffed mushrooms which were awesome. Then, I got their soup called "wedding soup." It is pretty much like an Italian version of chicken noodle soup, which was great for me since I have been eating a lot of soup while I have been sick. Then, I got their lasagna which was gigantic. I had about 10 bites before throwing in the towel. Eric sure did enjoy my leftovers when he got home from work!







No comments: