Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blogging Motivation!

Well, my sister has started blogging again and that has sparked my blogging brain to start back as well! Here is a short update in pictures to our happenings since I last posted:


Kaylee turned 11 months and turned into a walker shortly after that 11 month birthday!



 I celebrated my first mommy day :)



School Ended- Super Exciting for me to spend ALL my time with this sweet face who finally got a tooth (no picture to prove it though)



 We headed out to the lake for Memorial Day!



 We painted our toes :)



 Kaylee can not only walk but she can climb up onto the playground at the park so now we can do more than just swing :)



Kaylee takes big girl baths in the big girl tub now


Little miss turned one at the beach!



That pretty much sums it up. Glad to be back blogging world!

Future posts this week: 
Our Beach Trip
Kaylee's B-Day @ The Beach
Kaylee's Family B-Day Party

No comments: