Thursday, March 1, 2012

Randoms of the Week

We celebrated my sister's birthday Monday night with yummy shrimp and salad. Here is Kaylee with her Aunt PP on her actual birthday.


Kaylee officially has her 3rd ear infection so she hasn't been the happiest baby this week. I think she may be teething as well which is causing her to be in even more pain than just the ear b/c with the first two ear infections she was still her happy go lucky self. The new meds they gave Kaylee have her up partying in the middle of the night so we have to get that fixed with the doctor tomorrow.


Kaylee was showing off her gymnast skills this week in her high chair. I went to open the fridge, turned around, and there I saw her foot like this.


She wasn't trying to escape, she just wanted to sit like that. Silly girl!


Last night, Kaylee discovered how to open the tupperware cabinet in the kitchen. It was so cute to watch her pull out the pieces that she liked. I love that I have one more thing to entertain her now when I am trying to get dinner ready :)


It is Read Across America week this week at school. Always a fun time for the kiddos b/c we have dress up days with a book the school highlights each day. Totally got to wear PJs to school Tuesday for "I'm Not Going To Get Up Today." The book for today was The Lorax which I had never read before and I now love. My students were so into the story as I read it. I just love that my 3rd graders love to be read to b/c I love reading to them. I really want to see the Lorax movie now!


Kaylee had playdate #2 with miss Brooklyn this afternoon. It was a perfect day to show Brooklyn our neighborhood park. We took a stroll and of course went swinging!







We have been lovin the warm weather here! Here's to hoping the weekend is nice :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

And you ask why I buckle her in?