Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving that our silly sweet Kaylee turned 2 yesterday! She is turning into such a big girl and I'm Loving this toddler stage! It is so fun to have a conversation with my girl :)

I'm Loving that Kaylee and I spent some time at the splash park on her birthday!


I'm Loving that we took her to Build a Bear to celebrate last night! she picked a pink princess bear and named her "Pink." Very fitting since this girl loves the color pink!


I'm Loving that we are heading to swim with some friends today!

Lastly, I'm Loving that summer is in full swing. Yes, it is in the 90s and super humid, but there is nothing like being a teacher when summer time comes along :)


What are you Loving today?

2 comments:

Kelsea said...

2 looks like such a fun age! I'm looking forward to when my little one gets there :)

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Her build-a-bear is adorable. How cute.

http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com